It takes a team to keep a horse healthy. A balanced trim and balanced mouth can not do it alone. There are many people and products that Beth Ann uses t0 help create the healthiest possible horse for a client. Below is a list of Beth Ann’s team members.
- Joyce Belcher has created the best Equine Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme Blend on the market. The formulas are uniquely developed using research backed ingredients, time tested botanicals, holistic veterinarians, and with a passion for all things organic and whole.
- The proof is in the horse. Dr. Thomas has created the perfect blends of Chinese herbs that have proven to work every time. His website is filled with a wealth of knowledge. Don’t forget to mention that I sent you.
- Do you want more knowledge relating to equine nutrition? Would you like a private consultation? Check out Dr. Kellon. She is the leading nutritionist on hoof health.
- Feed your horse like a horse! Dr. Juliet Getty is the leading force in people feeding and keeping their horses like horses are designed too.
- Mineral balance is one of the most important aspects of hoof health. This is by far the best supplement ever created next to a customized one for your forage.
- Without testing your hay and balancing accordingly this is one of the best supplements you can provide your horse. Check it out. Feel free to message me with questions.
- One of the leading people in the international barefoot movement. Pete has paved the way for many. His website is a wealth of knowledge. Dare you to take but your warned you may be there a while.
- The leading company in hoof boots. Easycare is innovative and creative always coming out with new and improved boots to aid the horse in barefoot living.
- Another wonderful company who creates hoof boots. Between EasyCare and Cavallo no other boots can compare.
- Hoof boots designed by a farrier that fit a larger fitting range, no cables or velcro, easy on easy off, secure fit, lightweight, low profile, excellent drainage.
- Dr. Bowker leads the Equine Foot Laboratory at MSU. For more than ten years, his research and clinical work has focused on the physiological function of the equine foot. The research has resulted in new recommendations that are leading to relief from navicular syndrome and other chronic foot ailments in the horse.
- Looking to learn more about whole horse health? Looking to learn about healthy hooves? Check out the Equine Science Academy.
- An educational foundation for Hoof Care professionals and horse owners.
Saddle Fit and Body Work
- Audra Evanick McGough is about more than just saddle fit. Audra is about creating a healthy horse. Since movement directly effects the hoof, correct saddle fit is extremely important to healthy hooves.
- Completely transformational! Dr. Edwards uses both acupuncture and chiropractic to realign the body. I have never seen better results than I have when I use Dr. Edwards.
- Dr. Anne DeNaples and Dr. Emily Bold are strictly equine veterinarians servicing North East Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Michael Sheruda and Dr. Maral Avetian is another great veterinary service in North East Pennsylvania.